VIVEK SUCHANTIChairman and Managing Director
Vivek has transformed Concept from being a single focused financial communication agency to a conglomerate of independent creative hot-shops, specialized PR agencies, digital media hubs, design houses with the capability to manage media services spanning the entire communication services spectrum while partnering some of the best talents in the industry.
Ashish JalanDirector & CEO - Crisis Communication
- Qualified CA with 20+ years in business with 12 years of experience in PR
- Started career in family business trading garments & other textile products
- Post-that marketed auto ancillaries, successfully ran a graphics and animation academy, produced a series of popular TV programs on the national broadcaster and also produced a Hindi feature film
- In 2004, asked to take over Concept PR as the CEO
- Under his stewardship, Concept PR-
- Grew from a less than 15 person agency with a handful of clients to a well-recognized brand with over 210 professionals and 100 clients
- Won the Agency of Year, twice, among other laurels
- Netted the agency the runner up award by the PR Week, Asia, for highlighting the cause of the Campa Cola Compound Residents Association
- Dives out of airplanes, climbs into volcanoes, swims with the sharks and serves with Rotary in his free time
- Degrees in Commerce and Journalism
- Over 40 years of work experience – as a journalist and a PR professional
- As a journalist, worked with United News of India, Business India, The Week, Indian Express and Mid-Day
- As a PR professional, was part of the team that set up O&M PR. Worked with Reliance Industries, Reliance Infocomm, Capital Images and Beehive Communication
- Companies/services handled include Ganga Action Committee, Sahara India Group, DLF, GMR Infrastructure, IRB Infrastructure Developers, Rural Electrification Corporation, Aditya Birla group, Birla Sun Life Insurance, Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund, Cbay India, Tech Mahindra, IDBI bank, Tourism Malaysia, Reliance Infocomm (CSR), 20th Century Fox, DaimlerChrysler, Prudential-ICICI, J P Morgan Stanley, Siemens, Kanbay, Boeing, British Airways, HCPL (Cadbury) and National Egg Coordination Committee, Oberoi Realty and Reliance Power among others
- Leads Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) as its National President
- Conducts Knowledge Forums at Mumbai Press Club
POOJA CHAUDRIExecutive Director - Sports, Entertainment Media & Lifestyle
- 15 years experience in the communication industry, esp. in the Sports and Lifestyle/Entertainment sectors, having worked with different stakeholders of the industry
- Handled Group Communications at Omnicom Group, UK
- Co-founded Zzebra, adjudged the “Most Promising Agency of the Year 2008” by the Public Relations Council of India; acquired by Concept Group and merged with Concept PR in 2013
- Brands/Organisations worked with include Canadian and Mauritius Governments, South African Tourism, Tourism Queensland, Sony Entertainment Television, SAB TV, Ten Sports, Lakme Fashion Week, ICC, ATP, Indian Rugby Union, BCCI, Cricket World Cups in 2011-2013, Aircel Chennai Open, Marathons in Mumbai-Delhi-Kolkata-Kochi, IPL Franchises, Mumbai City FC, International Premier Tennis League, K Raheja Corp, Moneygram, IDBI Federal, Kyazoonga, Repucom, Hockey India League, Manchester United Cafe Bars, SAB Miller, TVS Motors and Mahindra Motorsports among others
- Hosts a weekly cricket podcast on Saavn with Ayaz Memon called Cricketwallah Chronicles
- Advisory Board Member at Ironwood Sports Management Academy
LOKESH TIWARYHead North - Auto,Engineering
- An Economics (Hons.) graduate from Delhi University
- Started career as an Account Executive with Enterprise Advertising
- Over 25 years of experience across communication channels
- Worked with Enterprise Advertising, Enterprise Public Relations and Rediffusion Y&R
- Worked across categories on brands like Bharti Airtel, General Motors, Oracle, Revlon, Oriflame, Dabur, GSK, Hyundai, Toyota, Swarovski, Sony, Rose, Gemfields, BIBA, Go Air, Group SEB, GE Capital, SBI Cards, HTC, ZTE, Nuance, Grover Wines, Monte Carlo, Archies, Hero Group, Reliance, PVR, Virgin Atlantic, Kohler and Amway among others
- Prior to joining Concept PR had started i:Connect Enterprise, a PR & Branding agency
DAVID FRANKLINPresident - Diversified Corporates
- Science graduate with 20+ years of experience in advertising, investor relations and public relations
- Began career in marketing selling products ranging from labelling machines to packaged food to information services
- Worked in Percept, Ibex Communication and was part of the team that set up Concept PR
- Some of the corporates and brands worked with include Aditya Birla and Sun Life Financial JVs in India, SBI, BSNL, MTNL, Godrej Properties, Ryan International Group of Institutions, IRB Infra, Greaves Cotton among others
- Involved in training corporates to face the media and create a positive impact
COO, South - Healthcare & Pharma
- Post-graduate in Business Management with over 15 years of work experience in Corporate & High Tech PR & Marketing Communications
- Headed Corporate Communications at boutique investment bank, Atherstone, Mumbai
- Worked in leading PR firms including Clea Public Relations and Hanmer & Partners
- Worked across categories on brands like Cisco, Wipro, HCL, TCS, Oberoi Realty, Century Real Estate, VBHC, HDFC Bank & Mutual Fund, ING Vysya Mutual Fund, UTI Mutual Fund, ICICI Bank, Kotak Life Insurance, Centrum, Kotak Bank, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Karvy Consultants, Axis Bank, PNB, Bank of Baroda, Johnson& Johnson, Manipal Hospital, HCG, Abbott Laboratories, MedGenome, Syngen, GSK, Benzer, HUL, Emami, Etihad Airways, Shoppers Stop, Rocky-S, Hakoba, Ambuja Cement, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland, TVS Electronics and SREI Infrastructure Finance among others
- Former Operational Head at Clea responsible for managing brands in the Corporate and BFSI segments
Sr. Vice President - BIU
- MBA in Finance from Pune University
- Close to a decade of experience in the financial world
- Started his career as an Investment Banker, where he managed and successfully closed numerous IPO, PE and Debt transactions
- Keen interest in the world of communication saw him taking the plunge into Public Relations in 2013
Andrew R FernandesSr. Vice President - Infrastructure & Real Estate
- Commerce graduate with 25 years of work experience in Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- Started PR career with Good Relations India as Account Manager
- Worked with some of the leading names in the PR industry like Good Relations, Madison PR, Avian Media and Aim High
- Founded and ran Aurous Communications for 3 years
- Worked across various categories on brands like Airbus, IATA, Provogue, Cathay Pacific, Dr. Batras? Positive Health Clinic, Bombay Management Association, Swagelok, Multi Commodity Exchange of India, Standard Chartered, Dale Carnegie Training, O2 (PDA phones), Elecon Engineering, Sun Microsystems, Microland, Aksh Optifibre, AXN, Provogue, Ramco Systems, Lycos Asia, Sporting Frontiers, Cathay Pacific, Airbus, India.cnet.com, MTV India.com, Aditi Technologies, Ecomenable, Audi, Indiafirst life insurance, Underwriter Laboratories, proptiger.com, triphobo.com, toppr.com, Institute of Product Leadership, Knowlarity, babajob.com, Edusports, Ola and Zivame among others
- Last worked as PR Director with Aim High Consulting
Tina PawarNational Vice President - BFSI, Telecomm & Technology
- B.E. in Computer Science, MBA in Finance and MICA-certified Digital Marketer
- Started career with Kotak Mahindra AMC as a Management Trainee
- Worked with Everstone Group, IIFL Holdings and Reliance Capital
- Experienced in communications related to BFSI, Private Equity, M&A, Consumer PR and Change/Transition Management
- Worked across various investee companies of the Everstone Group including Burger King, IndoSpace Logistics Parks, IndoStar Capital Finance, Modern Foods, Excelity Global (formerly Aon Hewitts APAC business), S Chand Group and VLCC
- Last worked at Everstone Group as Head of Corporate Communications
Charu BenegalSr. Vice President - Education
- 20 years of domestic and global experience in public relations, marketing and eventsIPC for Brand and Consumer at Genesis Burson Marsteller
- Worked at Star TV, New York, a News Corp owned Indian television channel
- Headed Lowe Lintas’ Public Relations agency’s Mumbai operations.
- Have had a long stint in the entertainment business with Sony Entertainment Television
- Joined them in the start-up stage when the cable and satellite business was still very nascent in India
- Was based in America to oversee the expansion of Sony’s TV channel and to launch Sony’s Indian film distribution business in North America
- Campus recruited for Oberoi Hotels, worked in Sales
- Enjoy music, dancing, film, travel
- self-proclaimed chocoholic
Sandesh AdvaniSr. Vice President - Infrastructure & Real Estate
- A PR, branding and communication professional with over 15 years of experience.
- He has worked at multiple agencies and his last remit was Account Director and Head of the Technology and Telecom Vertical at Avian Media, where he led campaigns for Qualcomm Technologies, Dell EMC Centre of Excellence, Philips Innovation Campus, Sony Electronics, Aircel and LeEco.
- Sandesh has provided strategic counsel and program execution for clients such as Government of Karnataka – Global Investors’ Meet 2010; Fidelity Fund Management, Castrol India Limited, Kingfisher Airlines, United Breweries, Whyte & Mackay, Intel Corporation, Cathay Pacific, Vertu International, Philips India Limited (Philips Semiconductors, Philips Medical Systems, Philips Domestic Appliances & Philips Corporate); Bluetooth SIG; Lucent Technologies; and United Kingdom Trade & Investments amongst others.
- Sandesh is a Graduate from HR College with an Honors in Advertising Sales Promotion & Sales Management.
- A complete foodie, during the weekends he tries out new restaurants and goes out to his favourite haunts, in addition to playing badminton one of his favourite sports.
Apurv GuptaSr. Vice President - Investor Relations & IPO
- Apurv is an experienced capital markets professional having significant exposure to financial services and capital markets for more than a decade as a securities lawyer and financial journalist.
- As a Lawyer, he has worked with some of the top Law Firms and Legal Counsels for several years inter-alia such as Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- As part of its Financial Regulatory and Securities Practice Group, he has provided legal advice on various complex litigations and transactional matters.
- Some of them include Blackstone’s acquisition of Mphasis; Japanese conglomerate Sumitomo Chemical’s acquisition of Excel Crop Care; Igarashi Electric Work’s and Tata Capital’s acquisition of Igarashi Motors India; and listing of IDFC Bank on stock exchanges pursuant to its demerger from IDFC.
- Before starting his career as a Lawyer, he worked as a Financial Journalist for several years with India’s largest business newspaper – The Economic Times, where his role involved writing on policy related developments and macro-economic analysis of capital markets.
Manveer Singh MalhiVice President - Digital
- IIM Calcutta alumnus and a business management graduate from Lala Lajpatrai College of Commerce & Economics.
- Manveer started his professional journey with a US based digital agency.
- With more than a decade of experience in digital domain he has been awarded “Most Talented Social Media Professionals of India”, “Digital Marketing Professional of the Year”, 30 under 30, Top 100 Digital Professionals in India by various advertising bodies.
- Manveer has strategised & devised radical stratagems that have not only helped 100+ iconic brands evolve rapidly, but revolutionised their digital marketing presence by adopting the new media to derive strong & trackable business results.
- His skill-set map the entire spectrum of the digital marketing life cycle starting from branding, strategy, planning execution and education.
- In the past he has built and scaled digital verticals at multiple agencies and played a major role to sell socialsamosa.com to private investors.